Happy New Year!!! I hope you all had a great start of the year. I spent new year eve with Axel and his family and later joined some of our friends for the countdown. I feel like I’m getting old. I can barely stay long after midnight so I had to leave shortly after watching the fireworks for my beauty sleep while everyone else was preparing to go party in town.
Shall we talk about making greater plans for 2016? I have never been that kind of person who notes down any plans. This year I feel like I need to set some goals hoping that I will achieve them in the most possible way. So here is a list of the things that I plan on achieving before end of the year.
- Photography: If you have been following me religiously you know by now that I shoot my own blog pictures. It took long before I got started. It bothered me so much what people will think if they see me out there shooting blog pictures all by myself. I eventualy got the courage and did it. Here is my first photography post Summer Statement Outfit from last year. I am planning to take more courses this year to improve my photography.
- Voluntary work in a crisis center: Living in a women’s crisis center five years ago was such a great experience for me. I was going through a very hard time and I had lost hope in everything. Nothing mattered but the people who worked in the crisis center where I lived helped and reminded me EVERYDAY that I am good in what I do and nobody should ever tell me otherwise. Taking time to encourage other women not to give up on their dreams regardless of what they are going through will not only do good to me but also to them in so many ways. I’m really looking forward to this 🙂
- Travelling: There is something so refreshing about travelling the world and getting to learn and experience somethign new. With two trips that are already scheduled for this year, I can not wait to explore the world.
- Living a healthy life: I am not planning to loose any weight and I never did. I just got my fitness planner from Cassey Ho of Blogilates and I so love it. I will be keeping track on what I eat and my workouts too. I use her Blogilates app which helpes me do a quick workout at home whenever I’m too lazy to go to the fitness. I encourage you to give it a try and you will love it.
- Learn how to switch off: I am so addicted to Instagram (follow me here).I spend so much time looking at all the incredible pictures as well getting inspiration from my favourite bloggers. I will be switching off to allow myself be more focused and present when I’m with Axel and when spending time with my girls.
So there are my plans for this year and I am so happy because, I’ve already started with number 4. What are your plans?
Thank you so much for reading and talk to you soon!